Admin Shop Changes

Stuff for sale!

Admin Shop Changes

Postby Agent_Dilontro7 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:26 pm

So why did the prices at the admin shop get changed?

They were, in my opinion the perfect prices for all the farm goods and the economy was freakin amazing. I just dont get why they would be lowered if there was a stable economy and fair prices.

-Sincerely

One stressed fella
Agent_Dilontro7

Re: Admin Shop Changes

Postby blakethepatton » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:40 pm

To make the server more challenging.
blakethepatton

Postby Agent_Dilontro7 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Well this is just my opinion but it might have turned the economy to shit, but my opinion means nothing when it comes to the admins decision so whatevs.

I just know that half the server isnt happy with it.
Agent_Dilontro7

Postby crazyscience » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Agent_Dilontro7 wrote:Well this is just my opinion but it might have turned the economy to shit, but my opinion means nothing when it comes to the admins decision so whatevs.

It's an effort to deflate the economy. If everyone has 1,000,000 within a week, then money has no value. You may not be able to make money as easily now, but because of this, the money is now more valuable. The rate at which you make money should't affect it's buying power too much because the difficulty affects everyone in the economy. See this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deflation
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby Agent_Dilontro7 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Well if ya say so dawg
Agent_Dilontro7

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Agent_Dilontro7 wrote:Well this is just my opinion but it might have turned the economy to shit, but my opinion means nothing when it comes to the admins decision so whatevs.

just so you know...
your opinion does matter ALWAYS. we do listen to our users... the few that speak out. then we adjust accordingly or we ignore them.
lionbandgeek92

Postby blakethepatton » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:46 pm

lionbandgeek92 wrote:

just so you know...
your opinion does matter ALWAYS. we do listen to our users... the few that speak out. then we adjust accordingly but we don't ignore them.

I do appreciate your opinion. But it's in an effort to, as crazy said, deflate the economy. It's only fun to play if you have to do something in order to do more. In this case, the money is harder to get because if you were able to claim your town in 2 days, you would play for 2 days and then get bored and move on to the next thing.
blakethepatton

Postby Agent_Dilontro7 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:36 pm

okie dokie, we will see how it goes
Agent_Dilontro7

Return to For Sale