Greifing

Court of Appeals

Greifing

Postby SwampGun » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:27 am

Now I couldn't get a hold of anyone on the server so I had to go here. Last night I got hacked, I changed my password and got back on and it said I briefed I don't know if I greifed, if the hacker greifed, or what happened. But anyways it said I was banned. Now listen, I do love this server and I don't even know if I grieved and if I did it was an accident and I'm sorry. I hope you guys can forgive me for whatever I did. -Swamp
SwampGun

Re: Greifing

Postby Brittlebear » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:28 am

Use the form.
Brittlebear

Postby SwampGun » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:33 am

SwampGun
Greifing
I don't know who banned me.
I want to be unbanned because I don't know what I griefed and I love this server too much too leave. Also my account was hacked last night so maybe the hacker griefed something. But if I did grief it was an accident I am truthfully sorry.
Thank you.
SwampGun

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:22 am

since i know you are lying you will get a 3 day ban... the only reason i'm changing this to a tempban is because what you did was minor greifing.
and no it wasn't a "hacker" it was you. if the hacker were to try to greif they wouldn't do it to the person you have been quarelling with for a few months now... they would do it to a random person.
whether what i am saying is true or not... greifing is nontolerance
you will get the 3 day tempban then you can.
when you return if you greif anything no matter the level of greifing you will be perma-banned with no chance of coming back whether it was a "hacker" or actually you
thank you
enjoy the rest or your stay
lionbandgeek92

Return to Ban Appeals