can i be unbanned plox?

Court of Appeals

can i be unbanned plox?

Postby huntitoe » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:10 pm

banned for breaking a few rules
idk who did it?
i was just in a bad mood and messed stuff up
it wont happen again. i just want to play with jawa and other frends and make a town with them plox
huntitoe

Re: can i be unbanned plox?

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:32 pm

How about this; we have rules follow them no matter what fucking mood you are in. Also learn to use fucking english words you stupid mother fucker. And to top it all off learn to use our fucking ban appeal format...
lionbandgeek92

Postby crazyscience » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Dude. lion. wtf. chill.
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby huntitoe » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:12 pm

hey look lion im sorry if i cant satisfy ur needs. i just want to get back on the server. and i didnt even break anyrules. the person that banned me apparently said i did. i just want to get back on the server and i wont talk to u or anybody else that dusnt want me talking. im sorry. but im not gonna be a dick and yell back at u and say fuck this server. no im not like that. but dont tell me u have never trolled a server before. but all i want is to get back in the server
huntitoe

Postby crazyscience » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Lion,
do you have any details on this ban?
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby huntitoe » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:26 am

all i did was curse, and maybe like cursed 1 other person out but that was it. i really didnt do anything that bad
huntitoe

Postby huntitoe » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:58 pm

why was i re-banned. i was able to get on this morning and now i cant. i didnt do anything wrong when i was one i swear. and if i accidently made one little mistake then what was it?
huntitoe

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:50 pm

yes i do have details on this ban. i was the one that banned him. he was extremely unreasonable, disrespectful and when asked to stop he was directly insubordinate to both brittlebear and me. he didn't seem like he was "trolling" but just being a dick and disrespectful. i can take a hit but when a staff member askes someone to stop and they don't i then have a problem with this person. proof was not takin and i'm sorry for that because it is a local ban. and yes i'm sorry i was a lil overboard when i said to use english words... the other stuff not so much though. you dont' get to choose when you want to follow rules and you also needed to follow the ban appeal format... other than that i see no reason to unban you for not following such simple rules as not disrespecting admins.

edit: obviously the ban reason isn't for your foul language by the way... its for rule 5: "Respect ALL: Admins, Mods, Regulars, Donors, Members, and OWNERS (also noobs)
lionbandgeek92

Postby huntitoe » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 pm

omg lion just give me a chance, somehow i got on this morning and i didnt do anything wrong. i kept to myself and did my thing. i went exploring and found a few chests with stuff in em but i didnt take anything. and im sorry for disrespecting u. it wont happen again, and if it does i will leave u alone forever. can u just please give me this one chance?
huntitoe

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:17 pm

you being online wasn't mine or anybody elses doing... mcbans was probably down and they couldn't register your ban so you just happened to get on. you were never unbanned.
lionbandgeek92

Next

Return to Ban Appeals