WEll dang :(

Court of Appeals

WEll dang :(

Postby Agent_LosDEJ88 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Well fuck you both haha, cant get rid of me. Just know Ill be back on...and you wont even know it. Also Brittle, heres a big fuck you to you, and one to lion. I know you laughed at it lion...who the hell wouldnt laugh at that type of video. I know people who watch it cracked up except the extremist brittlebear, you smelly fucking cunt. Have a good life and I will see you soon on the craft :)

Hope you feel like an accomplished admin for this brittle, all I said was yeah and you kicked me. Some reason right there huh bitch. Prolly should toss your computer out the window and get in the kitchen and learn to cook so a man will take you in.
Agent_LosDEJ88

Re: WEll dang :(

Postby robme29 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Agent_LosDEJ88 wrote:Well fuck you both haha, cant get rid of me. Just know Ill be back on...and you wont even know it. Also Brittle, heres a big fuck you to you, and one to lion. I know you laughed at it lion...who the hell wouldnt laugh at that type of video. I know people who watch it cracked up except the extremist brittlebear, you smelly fucking cunt. Have a good life and I will see you soon on the craft :)

Hope you feel like an accomplished admin for this brittle, all I said was yeah and you kicked me. Some reason right there huh bitch. Prolly should toss your computer out the window and get in the kitchen and learn to cook so a man will take you in.

We were going to unban you, but this just ruined it...why man?...
robme29

Return to Ban Appeals