Sexism? My ban Appeal

Court of Appeals

Sexism? My ban Appeal

Postby Agent_LosDEJ88 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:42 am

In-game name: Agent_Los
Reason you were banned: Unsure, apparently Sexism
Who banned you (If you know): Brittlebear
Why you want to be unbanned: To resume playing on crazycraft
Other comments: In minecraft brittle brought up the forum post...which she thinks everything I do is intention to hurt her, where my viewpoint is that thought I settled our dispute a while ago by apologizing in game and asking for a treaty. Where she responded, she cant because she is not mayor of town. So I tried there. I posted that post yesterday because for one is insane that the man would say such things on the news, and thought most people would get a kick from it or be like wow what an ignorant asshole. Apparents...Brittle thought I was coming at her. So she randomly brings up this post last night out of nowhere....telling me to never post on the forums again, without hearing why I posted it in the first place or letting me reassure her that she is wrong and it was just a silly youtube video I found. So I said okay, sure. She then said "Glad we could get this issue taken care or"....something along those lines. I then typed "yeah". However, like milliseconds before that my brother typed I remember when this server used to be fun....jk. he got kicked for rule 7 and brittle apparently assumed I said yeah to him and kicked me. Now that is a bullshit move to be kicked for that in the first place... especially since she knew the minecraft servers were down. She banned me for fucking sexism which is a joke, I did not do one sexist thing to her, only reason she can justify that is because she is a woman and we had an argument. I may have yelled at her in vent for kicking us while servers were down because of her stupid reason and jumping to conclusions to kick me for saying "yeah" thats it. So once again, brittle set out to provoke me some way and get me just close enough with her admin powers to ban me. I am not friends with her, or her band of people on vent so they can all back her, but I am friends with the little guys on the server and anyone in my town or greys town knows I am not sexist or a dick. Just because I do not try or find the need to make friends or expand my social life to everyone on server and vent doesn't give her the right to do this because I was pissed and she had it coming. I tried ignoring her but the command was taken away which I feel was in use for these situations when people just do not get along.
Agent_LosDEJ88

Re: Sexism? My ban Appeal

Postby robme29 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:10 am

Agent_LosDEJ88 wrote:In-game name: Agent_Los
Reason you were banned: Unsure, apparently Sexism
Who banned you (If you know): Brittlebear
Why you want to be unbanned: To resume playing on crazycraft
Other comments: In minecraft brittle brought up the forum post...which she thinks everything I do is intention to hurt her, where my viewpoint is that thought I settled our dispute a while ago by apologizing in game and asking for a treaty. Where she responded, she cant because she is not mayor of town. So I tried there. I posted that post yesterday because for one is insane that the man would say such things on the news, and thought most people would get a kick from it or be like wow what an ignorant asshole. Apparents...Brittle thought I was coming at her. So she randomly brings up this post last night out of nowhere....telling me to never post on the forums again, without hearing why I posted it in the first place or letting me reassure her that she is wrong and it was just a silly youtube video I found. So I said okay, sure. She then said "Glad we could get this issue taken care or"....something along those lines. I then typed "yeah". However, like milliseconds before that my brother typed I remember when this server used to be fun....jk. he got kicked for rule 7 and brittle apparently assumed I said yeah to him and kicked me. Now that is a bullshit move to be kicked for that in the first place... especially since she knew the minecraft servers were down. She banned me for fucking sexism which is a joke, I did not do one sexist thing to her, only reason she can justify that is because she is a woman and we had an argument. I may have yelled at her in vent for kicking us while servers were down because of her stupid reason and jumping to conclusions to kick me for saying "yeah" thats it. So once again, brittle set out to provoke me some way and get me just close enough with her admin powers to ban me. I am not friends with her, or her band of people on vent so they can all back her, but I am friends with the little guys on the server and anyone in my town or greys town knows I am not sexist or a dick. Just because I do not try or find the need to make friends or expand my social life to everyone on server and vent doesn't give her the right to do this because I was pissed and she had it coming. I tried ignoring her but the command was taken away which I feel was in use for these situations when people just do not get along.

I would understand a kick or being muted for what you said on the server, but the harassment on Vent may have pushed the boundaries. Either way, I have no say in this, but best of luck to you.
robme29

Postby Agent_LosDEJ88 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:56 am

Thanks Rob, Literally last night I was playing peaceful...me and bang were stalking each other (him killing me) mostly just foolin around. Then this happens and just escalates it. A kick for her not knowing what I said yeah too...which again I said yeah to what she said so it could be dropped and settled. She knew that minecraft.net login was down and knew if she kicked me then she would get a little joy out of knowing I can not play. Since we both know we dont like each other...its the world, its life. People dont all get along...which is why the ignore feature worked wonders while we had it and when I could use it. Yeah I flipped at her on vent, but she just provokes the heck outta me and knew what she was doing so i just gave it to her. She literally told me she would do anything in her power to get me banned, and would just wait till. So with me knowing that...and what may happen I cuss'd her out, which may not have been the best idea but again. The events led up to it happening.
Agent_LosDEJ88

Postby robme29 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:00 am

Agent_LosDEJ88 wrote:Thanks Rob, Literally last night I was playing peaceful...me and bang were stalking each other (him killing me) mostly just foolin around. Then this happens and just escalates it. A kick for her not knowing what I said yeah too...which again I said yeah to what she said so it could be dropped and settled. She knew that minecraft.net login was down and knew if she kicked me then she would get a little joy out of knowing I can not play. Since we both know we dont like each other...its the world, its life. People dont all get along...which is why the ignore feature worked wonders while we had it and when I could use it. Yeah I flipped at her on vent, but she just provokes the heck outta me and knew what she was doing so i just gave it to her. She literally told me she would do anything in her power to get me banned, and would just wait till. So with me knowing that...and what may happen I cuss'd her out, which may not have been the best idea but again. The events led up to it happening.

I don't know why the video was brought up in the first place, I have to say I don't agree with the ban 100%. In the end, it's all up to Britt.
robme29

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:12 am

welp... dude you had it coming... like i have said before.. you need to think before speaking/acting. think to yourself "will this offend anybody in anyway" before posting here or in mc. the very first thing i thought when i saw that stupid ass video was "brittlebear will not respond to this lightly" nor would she find it funny. i mean seriously you have been poking and proding at her from the get go. yes you posted this to offend her and yes i agree with the ban. you are a troll and thats what you do and your punishment is fair and just.
lionbandgeek92

Postby Brittlebear » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:59 am

Vent quote: ""stupid, fat, fucking, cunt, whore, bitch" That alone should be enough to keep you banned I think.
Ban appeal denied.
Brittlebear

Return to Ban Appeals