Ban Appeal?

Court of Appeals

Ban Appeal?

Postby Agent_Dilontro7 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Agent_dilontro7

griefing with tnt, (in my own town!)

lion

Because i was setting a trap for bang to come in and explode 10 tnt but instead doc came in and surprised me haha, plus chrisjay left my town and had no right being there considering he said he quit the server and didnt have a damn thing in that house, a small 6x6 house that was not rightfully his anymore.

Well, sorry to chris since i didnt know he would be coming back
Agent_Dilontro7

Re: Ban Appeal?

Postby blakethepatton » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:00 pm

lionbandgeek92 wrote:Chrisjay said he never told anyone he was quitting the server because that is what executionerest had said. But if he left the town and it was part of dils town then that was never said to me... I was just told by chrisjay that someone griefed his house and wanted them banned... If that is true that chrisjay left the town and its inside dils town then unban him and apologize for the misunderstanding. But chrisjay told noone that he quit the server.
blakethepatton

Postby Agent_Dilontro7 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:02 pm

thanks dudes
Agent_Dilontro7

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:45 pm

blakethepatton wrote:
lionbandgeek92 wrote:Chrisjay said he never told anyone he was quitting the server because that is what executionerest had said. But if he left the town and it was part of dils town then that was never said to me... I was just told by chrisjay that someone griefed his house and wanted them banned... If that is true that chrisjay left the town and its inside dils town then unban him and apologize for the misunderstanding. But chrisjay told noone that he quit the server.

lol! quoting from a text message!
very nice and like i said in the text sorry for the misunderstanding
lionbandgeek92

Return to Ban Appeals