Ban Appeal

Court of Appeals

Ban Appeal

Postby AustinLeise69 » Tue May 22, 2012 8:39 am

AustinLeise69
Griefing Agent_dilontros house
Blake the patton
I was messing with my friend dylan's house as a joke, and also it was just a one time occurrence. I wont grief anyone's house again.
I really hope you take the time to unban me from this server blake.
AustinLeise69

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby blakethepatton » Tue May 22, 2012 4:00 pm

I reduced the ban to a local ban from Global, it should not hurt your record anymore. As for the griefing, it was considerable, took me over 20 minutes to completely roll back and there is a rule from the beginning of No Griefing. It displays when you log in for the first time as well as you have to read it in the rules. Griefing is griefing.
blakethepatton

Postby AustinLeise69 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:09 pm

I understand completely where you are coming from, because i wouldnt want to let someone back in who griefed and wasted my time.I would love to continue building on my house and playing on this server. I am very sorry for the griefing i did to agent dilontro's house, it was an immature prank that wasted you and his time to rebuild/rollback and im sorry for that. I already am aware that my house has been looted and all my chests are unlocked. lol, but i really want to get back on the server if you could please consider it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this blake.
AustinLeise69

Postby blakethepatton » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 am

Eh, second chance I guess
blakethepatton

Return to Ban Appeals