Laptop

Post any questions you might have!

Laptop

Postby imgoodish » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:36 am

So, as you may know, my current laptop runs games about as well as Steven Seagal acts. Therefore, I'm looking into purchasing a decent laptop. I was wondering what I should buy and thought you guys might be able to point me in the right direction. I wasn't really thinking a top end gaming laptop, but more along the lines of "in 4 years, it will be able to play a modern game on minimum graphics." How much monies am I looking at for this?

-goodish
imgoodish

Re: Laptop

Postby crazyscience » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:19 pm

You're probably going to need to spend about $650 or so. I just bought an HP dm4 series laptop. It runs great, but I bought it with a bit of a minimalist approach. I didn't need it to be the best and latest. In fact, I bought it will the i5 instead i7 and a 14 inch screen instead of a bigger one. I didn't want to spend a lot of money, and I wanted it to last me a while without power. Also, I don't play a whole lot of games. Anyway, long story short, it cost me about $600. You could get a better one for more money.

So, probably about $650 to $700. I'd recommend an HP.
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby blakethepatton » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:56 pm

I like Lenovo. I have an ideapad y560p if you wanna look up the specs. It's never caused me any problems.
blakethepatton

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:28 pm

i will support blakes claim... lenovo is good
lionbandgeek92

Return to Questions/Help