'Natural' Wonders

Post info on public construction projects!

'Natural' Wonders

Postby Brittlebear » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Our server Historian Robrilion, has been keeping a log of all Crazycraft wonders from the old server. Mostly large builds that people made, or impressive/complex builds.

Well with a new server comes new unexplored lands, and a significantly lacking number of 'wonders'. So I wanted to pitch to all of you crazycraftians a sort of pride competition to make some natural, or not-so-natural wonders around the server. Things that players will stumble upon and truely be wowed by their brilliance! I know we have many fantastic builders and great engineers on our server, and I think we some of us work together or ever do some solo jobs we can really make some pretty cool builds.

If you have any ideas for a build feel free to throw them out here, and others can comment or give support to a project they like!

Steaksammich started making a very large and wonderful jungle tree right outside a jungle biome, which I think will look really cool when it's done.

I made the Mt. Mammory, which is two breasts sticking out of a mountain, with hands reaching up fro the ocean to grab them.

Any other ideas?
Brittlebear

Re: 'Natural' Wonders

Postby Thunder_Luigi » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:23 pm

I have two ideas floating about my head right now, in order of mental development:

An airship dock which has many practical purposes at the moment:
* To be built on neutral ground and will provide a creative way to transport between cities
* * Also, so that every town can have a representative airship
* Maybe another place to sell things
* A crop- and tree-farming complex

Unfortunately, it'll be a solo project.
I also need a name for it.

A massive tree based on the Great Tree from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door:

The best of you builders can do this one!
"Innovate through coffee, skill, and headache..." ~B. Emanuel Rommel III
Thunder_Luigi

Postby robme29 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Brittlebear wrote:Our server Historian Robrilion, has been keeping a log of all Crazycraft wonders from the old server. Mostly large builds that people made, or impressive/complex builds.

Well with a new server comes new unexplored lands, and a significantly lacking number of 'wonders'. So I wanted to pitch to all of you crazycraftians a sort of pride competition to make some natural, or not-so-natural wonders around the server. Things that players will stumble upon and truely be wowed by their brilliance! I know we have many fantastic builders and great engineers on our server, and I think we some of us work together or ever do some solo jobs we can really make some pretty cool builds.

If you have any ideas for a build feel free to throw them out here, and others can comment or give support to a project they like!

Steaksammich started making a very large and wonderful jungle tree right outside a jungle biome, which I think will look really cool when it's done.

I made the Mt. Mammory, which is two breasts sticking out of a mountain, with hands reaching up fro the ocean to grab them.

Any other ideas?

I'm working on the Island Town of Lisset.
robme29

Postby crazyscience » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Hollywood Hills. In progress.
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby Brittlebear » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:36 am

With the making of a new town, myself and JackMacken are going to venture to make a airship of epic proportions, as well as a village in a mushroom biome. Should be fun! Look out for that.

Oh yes, we've already made a sunken ship and neat netherbrick lighthouse, I suppose I should put up pictures when I have some. :)
Brittlebear

Return to Construction Projects