HOW TO USE COMMANDS/GENERAL COMMANDS (COME HERE FIRST)

General plugin guide.

HOW TO USE COMMANDS/GENERAL COMMANDS (COME HERE FIRST)

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Admincmd is a plugin that introduces a ton of useful commands for admins to use. However you are lucky that some of them pertain to you, because they can be very useful like i said.
So this will be a somewhat general player commands post. Just some commands that you kinda need to know and they aren't gonna be in any particular order because of how ridiculously large this stupid plugin is.

I'd like to start off with this (for you n00bs): ALL commands (except for what you type with showcase) is preceded with a / in the chat then you press enter. for example "/spawn" would go in the chat just like that without the quotes. If there is multiple words its the same with a space in between for example "/sethome one" would go in the chat without the quotes.
For future commands if you are placing an ambiguous parameter i will place an example like this /sethome <name> where the <name> is replaced with anything you want (the less than and greater than sign is replaced also), however with some commands you will have to fill in the parameter and match it with some rules.

Economy:
/money pay <player> <amount>
Typing this command will transfer the provided amount from your balance to the player specified.

/balance <player>
Displays the balance for a player

General:
/afk <message>
This command will set you afk with the message you put. (please don't put anything noob/with curse words/stupid....). the idea of this command is to allow people to know about how long you will be gone.

/ignore <player>
This command will ignore all those annoying players that you can't stand inside the chat.

/me <emote message>
Allows you to emote a message to everyone.

/motd
displays the message of the day set by the admins.

/msg <player> <message>
Allows you to send a private message that only the player specified can see.
Note: you can do "/tell <player>" leaving the message blank and after you press enter it will start a private conversation with the player.

/whois
Displays player information. such as, mcmmo skill ranks, party, health... etc. about a person.

Teleport:
/sethome <name>
Allows you to set a personal home with a specified name.... and i think you can have up to 4 in each world...
Note: home names can be anything you want.

/home <name>
Teleports you to one of the set home names ^^^^^^^

/rmhome <name>
Removes the specified home name.

/spawn
Teleports you to that worlds spawn.

Party
/party [partyname]
Joins a party that exists or if it doesn't exist it creates a party with that name

/p
Joins the party chat

/p [message]
Sends a message to party chat without leaving global chat

/invite [playername]
Invites a player to your party (that person then does /accept)

/ptp [playername]
Teleports you to a player inside the same party as you

Help:
/help <page number>
A list of commands you can execute in the chat. (cuz i'm not perfect :D)

/modreq <message>
Please don't hesitate to use this command if you've been griefed or stolen from. Also we have a strict rule about harassing other players so if you feel like this is happening to you and you don't feel like lookin like a bitch in chat use this command. But seriously put a detailed message of whats been griefed or what chest was stolen from and we will handle it... also try to send the modreq from where it has happened....
Last edited by lionbandgeek92 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lionbandgeek92

Re: HOW TO USE COMMANDS/GENERAL COMMANDS (COME HERE FIRST)

Postby crazyscience » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:25 am

We don't use essentials... It's like AIDS for bukkit.

lionbandgeek92 wrote:Essentials is a plugin that introduces a ton of useful commands for admins to use.
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby crazyscience » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:26 am

But all the commands that you listed are perfect. They just don't operate through the Essentials plugin.
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:42 am

pfft yea i know blake told me and i changed the title but forgot to change that :D
lionbandgeek92

Postby G_I_JEW » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:01 am

i edited the topic to make it a bit easier to read
G_I_JEW

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:34 am

lol i don't even know what you changed.... its been so long since i wrote this :o
lionbandgeek92

Postby G_I_JEW » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:33 pm

i hit "enter" a few times to split up the commands and the description lol. nothing to spectactular
G_I_JEW

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:36 am

lmao oh... thanx :D
lionbandgeek92

Return to Plugin Help