The Void - Current Status IRL

Feel free to post whatever.

The Void - Current Status IRL

Postby LoganGun123 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:03 pm

For everyone that sees this, it's been almost 2 years since the server's been down. That actually just hit me today and was pretty fucking depressing to think of it. 2 years is a long time and people change and progress in life as one would think. So, I thought it would be a good idea just to give a paragraph or less of how you've been since the server's termination. Like, got a new pet, promotion, moved somewhere, idgaf. Just want to know how you're all doing. :)

I know that most of you don't give two fucks about me or any of the "11 year olds" on the server, but I'm 13 now, I have changed a lot myself and if you actually care to read I will give a paragraph:

Don't read if you're going to scoff at me and call me a faggot. (lion)

The only thing besides my personality changes has been my computer skills. I know a little of Java atm, working on C++ (hoping to be a computer scientist someday) and I own 3 servers. Well, had. I've had 1 that were griefed and destroyed by 3 members of CC, then the second one didn't have any interest of being worked on, now my new friends and I just have a private server where we just use it for custom modpacks or official (i.e Hexxit, BTeam) and it's been peachy. I've given up on CC, so don't count on my making more posts of me planning to bring it back. Fuck that. The maggots of chewed the server up and it can't be brought back, even if I tried. It might be cool to have a new server maybe in the future? I don't really care if you guys do or don't. I would be a frequent players and stuff, but not as dedicated. So, that's my spiel (as the Jews say).

Thanks...
LoganGun123

Re: The Void - Current Status IRL

Postby blakethepatton » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:48 pm

Correction: 1 year
blakethepatton

Postby LoganGun123 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:11 pm

That's terrific. Instead of correcting my text, you could've wrote a paragraph.
LoganGun123

Postby crazyscience » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:03 pm

Ha! It's nice to see that some of you guys are still alive and well. I stay in pretty close contact with Lion and blake. Just been programming like a fiend lately. It's my life these days. Mostly working with all the web languages. PHP, MySQL, LESS, HTML, JS, Node.JS, etc. It's all good fun. It even pays the bills sometimes. Lion and blake are doing the same stuff, web development. We're pro-status, Rocking the web. Here's our company (not lion. He's not cool enough. Say's he's too devoted to whatever fly-by-night company he's working for these days. :) ) http://www.isolary.com
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby EpicNinjaJames » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:06 pm

Hey guys!,
hahaha typing on here sure does bring back memories of last year, :)
yehh... soo straight to the point i guess :)
i'm currently in year 12 now, its quite a shock to see how fast time moves as you get older,
not much has happened, apart from growth in height i guess haha (currently 6 ft 2),
there was the school ball which passed by, early at the start of the year (i'm thinking its like the US type of "prom"?)
but yeh, that was quite a fun experience.. haven't seen my mates from my old-school for quite a while now, like veron and harley, miss those guys quite a bit.. :cry:

however in the past year i have met some others, which i can say quite proudly are great friends,
we've shared fun times with each other doing random things ^^ but during that i met this one particular girl, Kelly. (if you guys do stalk her, no. we aren't related -.-) but yehh she's probably the most amazing girl i've met in ages, and i'm planning for leavers (the party when year 12 exams finish) to take her on a holiday with me instead, just us two, :)
also my brother is just recently opening a pharmacy which is good :)
and hopefully once i finish year 12, i can get into becoming a chiropractor :D / studying chiropractic science at uni, and it comes with the title of "doctor" ^^ so that pretty "stereotypical", but yehh hopefully that goes well, and smoothly.

and thats about it, :) so if any of you guys ever intend to visit Perth Western Australia, just give us a shout out on facebook or something, and i'll be happy to show you around :) but hope all is doing well for the rest of you guys too
Cheers everyone,
James (or EpicNinjaJames)

P.S: if you guy would like to keep in touch, feel free to add me on facebook at--> https://www.facebook.com/james.nguyen.9655
^^
pps: kelly isn't in this photo
Attachments
17308_1101286569898945_1056588063545094697_n.jpg
17308_1101286569898945_1056588063545094697_n.jpg (56.43 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
EpicNinjaJames

Postby robme29 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:44 pm

Current status IRL. Well, I'm 19, turning 20 in 6 months, I'm in university (Sophomore), and I'm looking to intern at some radio stations once summer comes along. I've yet to meet "the one" like EpicNinjaJames, but there's plenty of time. c; Hope everyone on crazycraft is STILL TO THIS DAY doing well. Brittlebear, bang1018 and I play on another server nowadays, it would blow my MIND to see some familiar faces join, and it would also help us in game to become the best city ever (aside from SummerCrest) ;P Server: (play.lokamc.com)
robme29

Postby crazyscience » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Hey folks. I'm still running servers and doing datacenter stuff for a few companies. I run a company called Isolary (isolary.com). As you might imagine, we do server/software stuff. I've had the pleasure of working with Lionbandgeek92 a bit here and there which has been cool. Have gone through a few girlfriends since the last time we would have talked. They've all been great. No psychos as of yet. (/me knocks on the proverbial wood)

Lately, I've been getting quite into building/programming micro-UAVs (up to this point, just quadcopters). It's been quite an exciting and expensive endeavor. I currently have one that links with a computer and takes instructions. It can work with an on-board computer (raspberry pi, probably) to make informed autonomous decisions, but I haven't got that far. It's still a little unstable from time to time which can be absolutely terrifying, but it has done several successful autonomous flights. So far, the good outweighs the bad. That being said, the FAA here in the United States seems to be developing opinions on the legality of unmanned, autonomous copters. But I figure I'll make hay while the sun is shining and have fun nerding out while I still can.

Anyway, I miss hanging out with all of you guys. Hope that you're all doing well!

Cheers,
crazyscience
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Return to General Topics