An Invitation

Feel free to post whatever.

An Invitation

Postby Thunder_Luigi » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Hello, everyone! Remember me?

I have been running a server for about nine months now, and I thought I would invite the rest of you who still look around this forum. Rob has been on a few times, but due to the fact it used to run off of my laptop, news of when the IP changes never reaches him.

But now, I've taken the liberty to finally rent out a server. And the IP will no longer change (sorry, Rob!): 199.187.120.123:25745

I set up a Facebook page because initially it was all between friends from college. If you want to join the discussion or whatever, subscribe to the page! https://www.facebook.com/groups/659861297392686/

I'm trying to figure out plugins and stuff right now, and I'm using the Crazycraft experience as a guide. So if weird stuff comes up, please let me or any of the others know.
"Innovate through coffee, skill, and headache..." ~B. Emanuel Rommel III
Thunder_Luigi

Re: An Invitation

Postby robme29 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:47 am

Thunder_Luigi wrote:Hello, everyone! Remember me?

I have been running a server for about nine months now, and I thought I would invite the rest of you who still look around this forum. Rob has been on a few times, but due to the fact it used to run off of my laptop, news of when the IP changes never reaches him.

But now, I've taken the liberty to finally rent out a server. And the IP will no longer change (sorry, Rob!): 199.187.120.123:25745

I set up a Facebook page because initially it was all between friends from college. If you want to join the discussion or whatever, subscribe to the page! https://www.facebook.com/groups/659861297392686/

I'm trying to figure out plugins and stuff right now, and I'm using the Crazycraft experience as a guide. So if weird stuff comes up, please let me or any of the others know.

Ah yes, I remember building a house on that server! I've tried your facebook group and hope to see you in-game! :D
robme29

Return to General Topics