Shouting into the Void

Feel free to post whatever.

Shouting into the Void

Postby Jawa » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:32 am

Hey guys, I'm just throwing it out there that I'm still here and keeping watch of the forums. Greywolf and I have found a new server, but nothing's quite as special as your first time ;)

Anyway, if anyone wants to try and arrange some sort of reunion, I'm all in. Even if it's just a few of us, it'd be nice to see how everyone's doing. I can't offer much myself, but I'm on skype under "jawa577" if anyone would like to reach me. And finally, for reminiscence's sake, I present a screenshot of the day when Old Alderon was resurrected and the gate was torn down by Rob, with a mushroom on his head for some reason.

Jawa

Re: Shouting into the Void

Postby LoganGun123 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:52 pm

A reunion would be lovely :)
LoganGun123

Postby robme29 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:46 am

Jawa wrote:Hey guys, I'm just throwing it out there that I'm still here and keeping watch of the forums. Greywolf and I have found a new server, but nothing's quite as special as your first time ;)

Anyway, if anyone wants to try and arrange some sort of reunion, I'm all in. Even if it's just a few of us, it'd be nice to see how everyone's doing. I can't offer much myself, but I'm on skype under "jawa577" if anyone would like to reach me. And finally, for reminiscence's sake, I present a screenshot of the day when Old Alderon was resurrected and the gate was torn down by Rob, with a mushroom on his head for some reason.

A reunion MAY be on the way! It's so nice to hear you and gry, and everyone are still together, the staff and I are still together as well! I can be reached on Skype (robbertaco) and Steam (Robrilion) if you guys wanna maybe play some stuff together! As for the picture, that was a happy day, the wall totally ruined that bridge.
robme29

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:47 pm

i pop in and out of this forum... i mostly wow and league right now though. i'm on the facebooks and skype and other stuffs...
lionbandgeek92

Return to General Topics