CrazyCraft 2.0

Feel free to post whatever.

CrazyCraft 2.0

Postby LoganGun123 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:16 am

Hello, everyone who sees this. Since CC is dead, me and a few other players have been tossing ideas around and thinking, since the map was released and there is no plans of the server coming back or a new server to emerge, we have taken the responsibility of CC and are bringing back the stitched up legacy. Most plugins will not be implemented because of version mismatches and security issues, but the essentials will be there. Town owners has been erased, due to lack of funds to keep the towns alive, (NOTE: If the Mayor of a town joins and requests their town back, they WILL be given it back, no cost required.) Towns will remain empty until a new volunteer puts their hand up for the job. They will obviously be tested first to withstand a town. So far we have found all the towns, except for Wolves Den. We're renaming it to "Lost City" since we can't find the fucking place. It would matter, we probably won't find it. I'm transferring every file given to us by Crazy into Filezilla (To our server, of course) and we will start like nothing happened. I'm still working on getting the old home locations, and warps and shit, but that will take time. The server has 5 GBs of ram so it should manage. I will release the IP soon.

~ Thanks for reading.
LoganGun123

Re: CrazyCraft 2.0

Postby crazyscience » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:52 pm

Wooo. Good work man. getting things up again will take some work. Keep us updated. Glad to see this project is still alive! If you'd like to use the crazycraft.cropsmasher.com or (anything).cropsmasher.com domain space, just let me know.
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Re: CrazyCraft 2.0

Postby LoganGun123 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:48 am

Thanks! I'm really glad someone supports me with this! Don't worry I will let you know. We're working with some server lag right now and once that is all fixed I will release the IP.
LoganGun123

Return to General Topics