This post, being like last time just a place to post pictures and updates on
How you've been going in the past 1-2 years
:?: :lol:
EpicNinjaJames

Re: People IRL: The progression from past to future

Postby EpicNinjaJames » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:40 am

Ill start:
Well im the one in blue,
In the past year/s, i've experienced highs and lows, i've grown in height (~1.8m) but also maturity.
Im currently in year 11 and planning to aim for becoming an aeronautics engineer, where it could possibly find myself working in the US for the army over there.
I believe the task for joining the army wouldnt be hard for me to get used too, whilst going through school in the years being absent, i also attended my school cadets program (Australian Army Cadets), where i've learnt a variety of survival and discipline skills, i was promoted from cadet to corporal via a training course, being done this, it will be noted when enrolling for the army.
Its sure been one hell of a ride, for my experiences in life have just started,
Hope alls been well to all fellow players,
James,
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (105.62 KiB) Viewed 2654 times
EpicNinjaJames

Postby crazyscience » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:05 am

Ha. James just wanted to show off his babes...freaking pimp.

Well, as you guys may have noticed, in the past year or so, I've moved away from MC hosting and merged my little business with another local company here in Portland, OR. We've more than doubled in size in the last year, and are poised for a very strong year. I've been doing web application development. However, I miss the world of server hosting, so we've decided to pursue a large chunk of the marketshare for web hosting and are working on a project to compete with some of the big dogs out there (GoDaddy, Media Temple, Host Gator, etc.). So, back into running servers it seem. If things go well, I'll have quite a nice little datacenter together by this time next year and a staff of 15-20 employees. That would be perfect.

-crazyscience
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby crazyscience » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:47 pm

/me sneaks away quietly...
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:12 am

alright i'll adhere to this faggotry...
1185853_10200747306630409_1480872073_n.jpg
1185853_10200747306630409_1480872073_n.jpg (105.75 KiB) Viewed 2616 times

I have not changed in looks at all...
However I'm about to finish my computer programming degree. I have successfully completed two credit hours (160hrs) of internship. And in just the past few days I was hired on with a pay raise with drivegroupllc.com I do all kinds of shit there for him (suck dick, polish shoes.. etc...). jk I'm a web dev for this guy we are about to start working on a website for wyndham hotels and resorts. Hopefully we'll be using a framework called laravel... its pretty slick...
Just bought a truck 96k miles on it, 98 f150 for $1500. not a whole lot wrong with it. I love working on it here and there. About to move to daytona beach to be closer to new job. I don't play MC like ever anymore. I'm on the primary progression raid group in my guild in WoW. And even then I'm to fucking busy and only play WoW for raid days (tuesday and wednesday)

anywhoo.... thats whats up with me and whats going on in my life.

as always fuck you all
-love lion
lionbandgeek92

Postby crazyscience » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Laravel is not slick. It's retarded. Just to keep things clear. I tried to get into it. I really did, but it's so stupid. It's not designed properly for websites. I'd recommend CodeIgniter or Symphony or Yii or something else. Laravel is jokes and makes you break the apache specs in order to deploy it. (.htaccess DocumentRoot declarations aren't in the apache spec).
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Return to General Topics