Thunder_Luigi

Re: Hello, Everyone!

Postby crazyscience » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:51 am

nice!
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby Thunder_Luigi » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:35 pm

While I'm here, I need your guys' (and girls') help. I have a copy of CC before its shutdown, but I need to find places--towns, builds, and whatnot. I initially wanted to find Lisset again, but I wanted to find other places, too. And then, maybe, I could compile an album of stuff on the servers to share on Reddit or something like that.
"Innovate through coffee, skill, and headache..." ~B. Emanuel Rommel III
Thunder_Luigi

Postby robme29 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Thunder_Luigi wrote:While I'm here, I need your guys' (and girls') help. I have a copy of CC before its shutdown, but I need to find places--towns, builds, and whatnot. I initially wanted to find Lisset again, but I wanted to find other places, too. And then, maybe, I could compile an album of stuff on the servers to share on Reddit or something like that.

I will most definitely help out, just give out an address!
robme29

Postby Thunder_Luigi » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Address to the potential album or something else?

Glad to see a post from you again :)
Thunder_Luigi

Postby robme29 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:24 pm

Thunder_Luigi wrote:Address to the potential album or something else?

Glad to see a post from you again :)

Yeah, album. :p Thought you had the map up on a server or something. o;
robme29

Postby Thunder_Luigi » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Nah. I don't know much about computing in the first place to run a server. I'll get an album going after I get things settled with college payments and whatnot.

I found Lisset through going into MCEdit, pulling up the list of players that were on the server at least once, and struggling to remember who all lived in the town. I was surprised when I got to BloodScorpion right away lol
Thunder_Luigi

Postby LoganGun123 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Hey, I got on... for something else.. and I got coordinates. Spawn: Z: -347 X: -272 You found Lisset. And I can't remember the name of this town but here. Z: -787 X: -14
LoganGun123

Postby Thunder_Luigi » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:32 pm

So, I decided to try and run a server from my laptop. It's working surprisingly well. I was able to support eight people with no problems, five with Skype and TF2 running with only minor lag problems.

Uptime is, like, 15-20% because I open and shut down the server at times I'm able to observe it behind the vanilla server console thingy. If anyone is interested in joining, I could post the IP or PM people. However, it's open on most days fro 8 PM to 1 AM, US Central time, so anyone in Europe is screwed.

Currently a creative map, with a small swath of 1.6.4 generation in the middle of 1.7 fancy-stuff. I have a Facebook page set up so I can communicate with people that visit, and tell of imminent happenings.
Thunder_Luigi

Postby robme29 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Thunder_Luigi wrote:So, I decided to try and run a server from my laptop. It's working surprisingly well. I was able to support eight people with no problems, five with Skype and TF2 running with only minor lag problems.

Uptime is, like, 15-20% because I open and shut down the server at times I'm able to observe it behind the vanilla server console thingy. If anyone is interested in joining, I could post the IP or PM people. However, it's open on most days fro 8 PM to 1 AM, US Central time, so anyone in Europe is screwed.

Currently a creative map, with a small swath of 1.6.4 generation in the middle of 1.7 fancy-stuff. I have a Facebook page set up so I can communicate with people that visit, and tell of imminent happenings.

I'm up to be on it, send me the IP. ;p
robme29

Return to General Topics