NO!

Feel free to post whatever.

NO!

Postby LoganGun123 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:44 am

NO! This is bullshit! Crazy, you have continue CrazyCraft! It's too much hard work to waste! If you updated the server to 1.5 then we would be back in business. If you are wondering why nobody is on, then because MVC is broken. Nobody can change their jars. Please put the server back up and I will work so HARD to get more players. I worked my ass off so hard with that server. I spent 3 weeks getting 15,000 goddamned nubs for a fucking shop (nobody used :evil: ) and now I lost it. Also my mansion that took my 4 hours the build. EVERYTHING that EVERYONE has made has gone *shoot* down the pipes because the of the servers deletion. Now please listen to my plead! It needs to come back! Please! Please! Please!
LoganGun123

Re: NO!

Postby crazyscience » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:32 pm

Hey guy, It's not an issue of player count. It's an issue of finances. The crazycraft server was running on hardware that pulled about 3.5 Amps, and took another 2 Amps to cool. So, we're talking major power suckage and therefor, large operating costs. In addition to that, most of our admins and mods have lost interest in maintaining the system. Power consumption was deff the main factor though.

But alas, your work was not in vain. The map is available to download so you can start a server of your own using the same map if you please!

-crazyscience
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby LoganGun123 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:39 am

I can host the server, but my server can only hold 1gb and the server is 1.5gb. I can pitch in $10 and if you could pitch another 10. That would bring it to 2gb I'd give you access to multicraft and the FTP. My players will join and have a good time but the mall and the protected areas would have to be reset.
LoganGun123

Postby crazyscience » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:14 pm

go for it man! 1 GB should be fine for now.
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby LoganGun123 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:50 pm

I can't it alone. I need to know what plugins you guys had, I need to know the coordinates for spawn and stuff. I need you help. Email me: loganekeith@ymail.com
LoganGun123

Postby crazyscience » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:30 am

ahh. That the thing. the reason why it's gone. nobody wants to figure out the plugins and solve compatibility issues and deal with Bukkit's CONSTANT API changes. It just goes on and on. It's an uphill battle. If they got their collective shit together and quit releasing MC updates every 3 months, it'd be different, but they keep updating, and so all the plugins keep breaking, and nobody wants to deal with it. Including me.
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby LoganGun123 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:50 am

I will manage the plugins, I have dealt with them from Day 1. You can count on me. I have been getting a lot of practice working with FileZilla and the FTP on Multicraft. I can edit the config.yml's on the plugins and update them when they need to be updated. I just need you all (the staff) to get on and cover the mall with the Resident areas again (I'll help with that) and then we will have to find spawn again and then we can configure the Herochat for the prefixes and the suffixes. Just then again, the CrazyCraft map was almost 2GB and my server is 1GB. So I need extra cash to make it 2GB. Now a lot of building can make like 0.1 of a GB so if you can send me the other $10 via PayPal, then I can upgrade the server to 2GB. Your choice. If we get the operation up and going in no time we can get the server back up.
LoganGun123

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:19 pm

LoganGun123 wrote:I will manage the plugins, I have dealt with them from Day 1. You can count on me. I have been getting a lot of practice working with FileZilla and the FTP on Multicraft. I can edit the config.yml's on the plugins and update them when they need to be updated. I just need you all (the staff) to get on and cover the mall with the Resident areas again (I'll help with that) and then we will have to find spawn again and then we can configure the Herochat for the prefixes and the suffixes. Just then again, the CrazyCraft map was almost 2GB and my server is 1GB. So I need extra cash to make it 2GB. Now a lot of building can make like 0.1 of a GB so if you can send me the other $10 via PayPal, then I can upgrade the server to 2GB. Your choice. If we get the operation up and going in no time we can get the server back up.

wait wait wait... your ram is 2gb or your storage space is 2gb? cuz i think you are confusing the two and if its ram i hope you aren't spending $10 on 1 gb of ram...
lionbandgeek92

Postby crazyscience » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:25 pm

I'd say this is lion territory. i never dealt with plugins that much.
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby LoganGun123 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:52 pm

It's storage, the ram is like 16GB. I was just putting myself out there. I can manage the plugin if Lion doesn't want to anytime. Crazy could we text or IM sometime so this can be a bit faster?
LoganGun123

Next

Return to General Topics