1.3 update

The server status will be posted here.

1.3 update

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:29 am

Hey guys, as I'm sure a few of you are aware: Minecraft 1.3 coming out august 1st. I know this is a little early to mention it but we have had many problems in the past with only letting people know within a week or 2 weeks notice. By posting this a month in advance I hope we can clear anyones confusion... We will be try to make it so the update goes through as seemlessly as possible, but there will be a period of time where crazycraft is not running 1.3 minecraft. Do not panic! We will be updating the server as soon as possible.
In the mean time, it is advisable that you wait to update your client until you receive the message "Client jar is out of date" or something similar to that message. If you do elect to update, just remember that we will be updating most likely sometime within the next few weeks. If you notice a problem with a plugin or a command is not working or is returning "An internal error occurred" please respond to this thread with the command that you were trying or the plugin name if you know.
lionbandgeek92

Re: 1.3 update

Postby robme29 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:54 am

lionbandgeek92 wrote:Hey guys, as I'm sure a few of you are aware: Minecraft 1.3 coming out august 1st. I know this is a little early to mention it but we have had many problems in the past with only letting people know within a week or 2 weeks notice. By posting this a month in advance I hope we can clear anyones confusion... We will be try to make it so the update goes through as seemlessly as possible, but there will be a period of time where crazycraft is not running 1.3 minecraft. Do not panic! We will be updating the server as soon as possible.
In the mean time, it is advisable that you wait to update your client until you receive the message "Client jar is out of date" or something similar to that message. If you do elect to update, just remember that we will be updating most likely sometime within the next few weeks. If you notice a problem with a plugin or a command is not working or is returning "An internal error occurred" please respond to this thread with the command that you were trying or the plugin name if you know.

1.3 is coming out, don't update if you want to be on CrazyCraft. When we do update, tell us what commands are messed up.
robme29

Postby crazyscience » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:11 pm

robme29 wrote:1.3 is coming out, don't update if you want to be on CrazyCraft. When we do update, tell us what commands are messed up.

TLDR: Don't update. Report Bugs.
-crazyscience
crazyscience

Postby lionbandgeek92 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:17 pm

crazyscience wrote:TLDR: Don't update. Report Bugs.

Fuck your tldr... both of you. read the original :p
lionbandgeek92

Return to Status